There is a world between the sun and the sea, a happy world, about to offer you the warmest hospitality. The island of endless beauty, Crete, is the destination for every friend of beautiful holidays.
Chrispy Resort SplashWorld welcomes you to the world of absolute hospitality. In this beach resort in Crete you have the opportunity to select the one best matching your preferences and to enjoy its diverse and quality services.
Our experienced and friendly personnel will be always willing to offer its services and to make your stay even more pleasant. In the Chrispy Resort SplashWorld, your “holidays place”, everything has been set up for your pleasure. With diverse amusement offers, the modern stay choices and the most hospitable atmosphere, one thing is certain: your journey will be unforgettable in this family hotel in Crete!
Update on health & safety practices due to new coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
Health & safety measures
In the 30 years of Chrispy Hotel operation, our priority is the safety of our customers and partners.
We would like to inform you that the management of Chrispy Wolrd has prepared a Crisis Management Plan to limit the spread of coronavirus, and protect our staff, our partners, and our guests.
More specifically we are proceeding to the following measures:
- Adoption of prevention and protection directives (based on the World Health Organization and the Greek Ministry of Health)
- Provision of consumables (antibacterial hand sanitizers, masks, disposable gloves, etc.)
- Disinfection of rooms and common areas frequently.
- Develop separate Action Plan to be implemented in the event of a coronavirus incident.
- Every staff member will comply with the basic protective measures against COVID-19 recommended by WHO, such as hand hygiene, physical distancing, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, practice respiratory hygiene and to heed the advice to stay home and seek medical attention if they have symptoms consistent with the disease. Training sessions will take place in-resort for assuring compliance with the Action Plan.
- Reception desk staff will take all necessary precautions, including physical distancing.
- Although the use of masks is not recommended for the public as a preventive measure, but only for those who are ill with COVID-19 symptoms or those caring for them, the reception desk will have a medical kit that includes the necessary items if requested by any member of staff or client
- We have installed units to dispense disinfectant gel in the different areas of the hotel, including the public restrooms used by guests and by staff, and other areas of interest (e.g. entrance to the restaurant, bars, children’s club area).
- At the buffets, we have created extended area of show cooking in order to avoid guests handling food. In the buffet areas where necessary, we will change tongs and ladles more frequently, always leaving these items in separate containers. Cleaning and disinfecting the buffet surfaces after each service, will be monitored frequently.
- The coffee machines, soda machines, and others, in particular the parts more in contact with the hands of users, will be disinfected at least after each service and more often if necessary.
- All restaurant equipment will be arranged in order to avoid crowding, and bigger distances between guests will be ensured.
- A Crisis Team involving members of each relevant department has been recommended to support Management in the implementation of the above action plan.
Realizing that we are going through a period of intense uncertainty, please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have at [email protected] or the hotel’s telephone numbers.