In the 30 years of Chrispy Hotel operation, our priority is the safety of our customers and partners.
We would like to inform you that the management of Chrispy World has prepared a Crisis Management Plan to limit the spread of coronavirus, and protect our staff, our partners, and our guests.
More specifically we are proceeding to the following measures:
- Adoption of prevention and protection directives (based on the World Health Organization and the Greek Ministry of Health)
- Provision of consumables (antibacterial hand sanitizers, masks, disposable gloves, etc.)
- Disinfection of rooms and common areas frequently.
- Check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00
- No operation of elevators in all buildings, except in case of guests with mobility issues.
- Develop separate Action Plan to be implemented in the event of a coronavirus incident.
- Every staff member will comply with the basic protective measures against COVID-19 recommended by WHO, such as hand hygiene, physical distancing, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, practice respiratory hygiene and to heed the advice to stay home and seek medical attention if they have symptoms consistent with the disease. Training sessions will take place in-resort for assuring compliance with the Action Plan.
- Reception desk staff will take all necessary precautions, including physical distancing.
- Although the use of masks is not recommended for the public as a preventive measure, but only for those who are ill with COVID-19 symptoms or those caring for them, the reception desk will have a medical kit that includes the necessary items if requested by any member of staff or client.
- We have installed units to dispense disinfectant gel in the different areas of the hotel, including the public restrooms used by guests and by staff, and other areas of interest (e.g. entrance to the restaurant, bars, children’s club area).
- The use of antiseptic gel is mandatory before entrance in the Lobby area and the restaurant.
- At the buffets, we have created extended area of show cooking in order to avoid guests handling food. In the buffet areas the guests will only be served by members of staff and not by themselves.
- Cleaning of the rooms and entrance of hotel staff will only occur every 3 days, along with change of bed linen and towels.
- The coffee machines, soda machines, and others, in particular the parts more in contact with the hands of users, will be disinfected at least after each service and more often if necessary.
- All restaurant equipment will be arranged in order to avoid crowding, and bigger distances between guests will be ensured.
- A Crisis Team involving members of each relevant department has been recommended to support Management in the implementation of the above action plan.
- The a la carte Greek Taverna and the pool bar with the pool next to it will not operate this year.
- The waterpark , main restaurant , main bar and Splashpark snack bar will operate as usual taking all necessary measures.
- Animation and Mini club will ONLY operate outdoors always complying with the rules of physical distancing.
Realizing that we are going through a period of intense uncertainty, please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have at [email protected] or the hotel’s telephone numbers.